7 Days Eastern Black Sea Tour 7 Days - 6 Nights
Operated : Daily – All Year Around
Tour Highlights : Hagia Sophia Museum, Byzantine Hippodrome, Blue Mosque, Grand Bazaar
Day 1. TRABZON
Arriving at Trabzon International Airport, transfer to hotel, diner and brief information about the trip, and overnight . (D)
Day 2. TRABZON, SUMELA MONASTERY, ZIGANA, KARACA CAVE
Depart for Sumela Monastery, visit the 4 th century Sumela Monastery, clings to a sheer cliff face in a deep forest, relax beside a fast flowing stream at Altindere Valley National Park, lunch, traveling along the old Silk Road through the Zigana Mountains will take us to Karaca Cave, considered the most beautiful in Turkey for its colors and formations, return to Trabzon, dinner & O/N in Trabzon,
Day 3 . TRABZON, UZUNGOL
Depart for St. Sophia (Ayasofya), a 13’th century church and study extraordinary collection of byzantine frescoes, depart for Gulbahar Hatun Mosque, Castle and Atatürk’s Mansion, a picturesque hilside retreat, visit Ortahisar Mosque, a Comneni cathedral in the old town, Girls’ Monastery, a nunnery built by Alexios III in 13.th century. Enjoy the panoramic view of the city from Boztepe. Depart for Uzungöl, one of the most photogenic locations in the region, lunch at a fish restaurant, sightseeing and dinner & O/N at Uzungol,
Day 4 . RIZE, FIRTINA VALLEY, AYDER
Depart for Ayder, visit botany garden and have a panoramic view of Rize, drive to Camlihemsin through the beautifull Firtina Valley , enjoy the panorama with many of waterfalls, stone bridges on firtina valley and lush green forests on the foothills of the magnificient Kackar Mountains, lunch and sightseeing in Ayder, dinner & O/N. in Ayder,
Day 5. AYDER, BORCKA-KARAGOL , ARTVIN
Drive to Hopa via Black Sea coast and looking towards Georgia from Sarp Gate, see Borçka Dam on River Çoruh on the way to Artvin, visit Kafkasor on Mount Genya, dinner & O/N in Artvin,
Day 6. YUSUFELI, ERZURUM
Visit Hell’s Gorge at Ardanuç (Klarjeti, old Georgian capital) arrival to Yusufeli, driving through Turkey’s fastest flowing River Coruh Valley will take us to 7’th century Ishan Church, visit Tortum Waterfalls on the way. Oshk-Vank Church is the best example of Georgian architecture from 9’th century, arrival Erzurum on high anatolian plateau, dinner and O/N in Erzurum
Day 7. ERZURUM
Morning visit to Selchuk & Mongolian monuments; Cifte Minareli Medrese, a theological school named for its towering twin minarets, Yakutiye Medrese, built by Mongolian Prince Olcayto in 1308, is topped with a richly tiled minaret. Ulu Mosque and Erzurum Castle, transfer to Erzurum Airport for a homebound flight, and say farewell…
Domestic Flight Tickets Istanbul to Trabzon and Erzurum to Istanbul
Transportation with A/C non-smoking deluxe vehicle throughout the trip
Professional tour guide licensed by the Ministry of Tourism
All entrance fees to the archaeological sites and museums, parking and road tolls
8% VAT (Value Added Tax)
12 meals : 6 Breakfasts, and 6 dinners
6 nights accommodations at 3 - 5 stars hotels
- Tips to guide and driver
- Personal expenses
- Refer to itinerary, (B) means breakfast, (L) Lunch, (D) Dinner is included if printed next to day’s itinerary on small group tours. Lunch excluded on private tours.
- On daily city tours; flights, hotels, airport transfers are not included.
- Please ask for discounted rates for family and for large groups.
- Rates in EURO per person sharing a Double Room.
- Flights tickets are e-tickets. Calculation is based on promotional class and rates are subject to change until ticketed. You will receive references to flight tickets after booking.
- This itinerary is subject to change and may be reversed without prior notice according to weather, museum closing days, daily events or other unforeseen circumstances outside the control of Istanbul Travel Group Tours.
- Small Group tours are with English speaking guide. On Private Tours, you may ask to have Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, German, Russian or Japanese Speaking guides which will depend on availibility.
- You may join this tour in Istanbul or Cappadocia, we can reverse the itinerary.
- For groups over 10 people, contact us for special rates.
We can custom design your itinerary to create a touring program that most ideally suits your personal, educational, cultural, and budgetary requirements. Please contact us for details and we will design your dream tour…